Free Tools & Resources for Working from Home
Many companies like Facebook or Google make their employees work from home. But then what are the tools that can be used from home to keep your productivity active. These tools can help your company, friends or family communicate more easily during this time.
- Zoom – A free video conferencing tool
- Slack: Slack currently allows you to upgrade your Free plan into a Pro plan without any additional fee. You will have to send them an e-mail in order to do that.
- Calendly – Offers free Zoom and GoToMeeting integrations which was previously a premium tier feature. They are also providing free premium plans to teams working directly with the COVID-19 pandemic research.
- Hangouts – Up to 250 users on one call for free up to 1,000,000 viewers.
- LogMeIn – Free site-wide license.
- Atlassian – Offers a free Cloud tier for all of their products including Jira, Confluence and the premium tier of Trello
- Airtable – Free Pro plan – Also free for Students
- Wrike – Offers free licenses to new customers for 6 months.
- Smartsheet – Free templates to prepare your dashboard for COVID-19.
- Zoho – The whole suite is for free until 1st of June.
- Microsoft – Gives away a free six months trial of O365 including Microsoft Teams.
- HootSuite – Free version of the whole suite to stay connected and manage social media
- Cloudflare – Gives away a Free Teams subscription to small teams for the next 6 months.
- Adobe – Creative Cloud for free by request to students and educator until May 31st.
- LinkedIn – Gives 16 learning courses for free and provides tips on how to stay productive.
- Audible – Offers a 30 days Trial
For more tools, you can check here.